Saturday, October 2, 2010

Bandana bib blitz


So I might've got a bit carried away with the bandana bib making perhaps ....
But once I got going they were sooooo much fun!!!! Some have got the chenille backing and some have got a lovely soft cotton flannel backing.
Then there were the decisions of which fabrics to chose from my stash - because these were for boys that at least helped narrow down the choices a little bit.
The burger one has to be for fast food restaurants.......



And can't you just see a little chap sitting up at a fancy restaurant or wine bar wearing this one while Mum and Dad sip on their chardonnay or sauvignon blanc?????






    I've always liked the Buzzy Bee icon so 
this one was a definite to be made. Every Kiwi baby needs to grow up having had a pull along Buzzy Bee toy as part of their childhood memories.
On some of the bibs I have used velcro fastening - I put this on the ones with the chenille backing as these were a bit thicker - and on the flannel ones I've put a snap dome fastener.
Now I just wish we'd had some of these around when my boys were young chaps - how trendy would they have looked.


Right - off to catch some good sleep before heading off to Hamilton for my Half Marathon walk .... 21km, mmmm .... only a few butterflies in my tummy ....
Ciao, 

1 comment:

  1. One of the benefits about wearing the bib, for parents and babies as well, is that it grabs the dribble and keeps it there. Given the unique design of the child bibs, they are very easy to use.
    personalised bibs

    ReplyDelete