Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Phew - interview over, and a project completed

Yep, I had an interview for the job I applied for last week. Not quite sure why I chose the first slot of the morning, but at least it didn't give me much time to work myself into a state of total nervousness!!!!!! Now it's just a matter of waiting 'til probably Monday to find out. I've developed a bit of a if its meant to be philosophy - never been quite this relaxed about the whole interview thing before. Would almost, al-most say I enjoyed it!!!!
I managed to borrow some pinking shears from a friend (really must get my own ones back) and finish a project that needed one little step done. 
Yes - here are the angels. You might recognise them from that piece of embroidery that was in an earlier post. Don't they look much nicer now?
I'm a bit of a sucker for hearts and the designs just seemed to fit the shape perfectly. Think I might add a wee bow at the top and a ribbon hanger. For some reason though when I started cutting round the fourth heart the pinking shears decided they really were a bit tired and started chewing the fabric so I've still to finish that one.
Can't wait to get into my sewing room tomorrow and find another project to finish.

Ciao, 

No comments:

Post a Comment