Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wee collection displayed

It was such fun to be able to put up my wee sewing paraphenalia this afternoon. Took longer to find a couple of flat head nails to bang into the wall than it did to display everything!!!
Tomorrow I might even be ready to share a first photo of a part of the sewing room that is actually decluttered and organised ..... don't hold your breath though but I am pretty pleased with this wee small piece of tidiness:)
Not quite sure why it has taken me quite so long to get round to doing it but it sure is satisfying.


Off to a day in the classroom first though so will do the "photo shoot" in the afternoon.
Ciao, 

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely collection of little sewing machines! I remember owning a toy sewing machine that worked with a crank when I was little--around 1960. Wish I still had it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your sewing machines . All the very best with the job , good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck with the job. You didn't say what sort of teaching job you are going for, tell more!

    ReplyDelete